Wednesday 1 April 2009

Hexed

I am such a hexed warlock... Must be that damn troll shaman I kept killing last month.
Little bastard , a level 72 a he time, kept ganking my moonkin in Terokkar Forest. The owl was only 62 at the time, so that stroke me as an insanely cowardly act. So, I logged on Zal and proceeded to gank his ugly blue ass. Once. twice. Three times. After that every timeI saw him in Northrend- which happened as I was working on Loremaster, I'd kill and camp him a few times.

In my experience across servers, Horde members gank a lot more than Ally. And then they have the audacity to complain that us humans are assholes and Varian is a jerk for not liking them.

Next time anyone of you Hordelings feel like kiling a player 5 levels lower than you, I will hunt you down and I will gank you until you need anal sutures. Stop being assholes. Pick on someone your own level.

No comments:

Post a Comment