Wednesday 15 April 2009

happy 3.1

After 9 months of wandering across the Eu servers, I am finally back on Kul Tiras. I ahve missed my friends, and I have joined my boyfriend's guild, Pretentious.

And now the patch hit.many people were not prepared for it. I am parked outside Ulduar with pots, flasks, buff food and all of the excitement I can muster for the only somewhat new content to grace us in the past 5 months.

Somewhat new because , you know, I have already seen it on the PTR.

Spec you say? Ahhhhhhh yeah. Sweet revenge day as the Afflocks have been hit with the nerfbat. They deserved it too. Having fallen in love with fire destro in TBC and having cried in frustration when I was not allowed to go fire in T6 content ( the Shadow Priests need ISB.!!!- bitches), I levelled as destro ( which is a lot more fun than people realised) I survived the nerfaton that Blizz laid on us patch after patch after patch, waiting for this day. My nightmare is over, long live the destro locks.

No comments:

Post a Comment