Wednesday 25 March 2009

Goddamn it




Did Malygos on normal tonight ( in a PUG) and after a few wipes de to, of course, stupid people not healing... he dropped the staff which I did not get again. Bah, I have such shit luck with loot.

No, I did not out DPS the mage in the end. A nerfed destro warlock versus an uberbuffed arcane mage? Not yet. She was very good.

Come 3.1 I will own her ass, but until then I have to grind my teeth.

No, seriously.
If you have comparable gear with mine, if you're a mage/DK/moonkin/hunter and you do less DPS than I do?
You fucking suck.
I play a class that has been nerfed by each fucking patch since 3.0. If you can't do better DPS than me on your OP toon, then you suck. It's not a matter of me being awesome. My personal awesomeness cannot compensate for the fact that I am a destro warlock. Nerfed. Nerfed,nerfed, nerfed. A DK/mage/boomkin should eat me for breakfast.



In my long travels across the EU servers I have finally found a server where I can PUG pretty much everything without having to put up with a guild. I am far too ascial to be able to stand a guild's inanity anymore, and my work is taking far too much out of me to be able to afforda commitment to a proper raiding schedule.


I d all my aids weekly, but on my own time. Fuck guilds. Last one I was in, I got kicked out of becase screamed at them on Vent. Why? Because they sucked balls. You dn't wipe on patchwerk. Not right now No wen it's been out for 5 months
It's not hard to heal. If you wipe on Patchwerk, you suck and deserve all the verbal abuse I can dish.


Of course, that may have something to do with the fact that the end game is so simple nowadays that I have no need for a guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment